Reduce Risk with Instant, Accurate Temperature Screening Solutions
Businesses, beginning to resume operations, face new challenges in operating safely, adhering to new and changing health regulations, and mitigating the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Today, protecting employees, customers, clients, guests, and vendors without impeding a positive customer experience is a priority. Accurate temperature screening solutions do much to advance all of these difficult security objectives.
Thermographic cameras detect elevated skin temperatures in a preliminary screening that may indicate a need for an additional professional health screening. The screenings are simple, fast, and contactless. The use of temperature screening in high throughput access points may be a solution to mitigate the spread of contagious illness during this current crisis, as well as in any future events that may occur.
Our Professional Recommendation
Temperature screening is one of the CCD’s top recommendations for reopening business. They state that the most protective methods incorporate social distancing (maintaining a distance of 6 feet from others), or physical barriers to eliminate or minimize the screener’s exposures due to close contact with a person who has symptoms during screening.
While there are many solutions on the market, we recommend Hikvision’s Highly Accurate Thermographic (HAT) solution. HAT cameras are easy to implement and operate and provide fast, accurate, advanced screening even in highly trafficked ingress and egress areas. In addition to rapid and effective temperature measurement, Hikvision’s bi-spectrum camera models combine thermal and optical imaging for excellent visual quality and identification capabilities.
Some of the Advantages Include:
- Safe, Contactless Measurement from a Distance
- Swift ONe-Second Screening
- Accurate up to ± 0.5 Fahrenheit with Blackbody Calibrator
- Wireless Solutions for a Wide Range of Applications
- Easy-to-Use Interface
The Solution Offers Expanded Capabilities
One of the reasons we find this solution to be so valuable to our clients is that the all-in-one solution using the DeepMind NVR offers a wide range of expanded capabilities which include,
- Mask detection
- 8-Channel Face Picture Comparison Support
- 32-Library Capacity Up to 100,000 Face Images
- Face Mask Detection Support
- Identity Verification & Stranger Alarm
Diversity of Options
Every organization is unique in its security needs. The Hikvison HAT line offers several flexible options so that those needs are met with a perfectly suited solution, rather than one that just satisfies base-level needs.
- Mid-Range Handheld Camera DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W: Handheld thermographic camera offers a mobile, flexible solution with accuracy of ±0.9-degrees Fahrenheit at a safe social distance of 3.3 to 6.6 ft. It can be used with free Hikvision desktop software or mobile application.
- Turret, Bullet and NVR for Short, Medium and Long-Range Coverage: Short-range Turret Camera DS-2TD1217B-3/PA, Mid-Range Bullet Camera DS-2TD2617B-6/PA, and Long-Range Bullet Camera DS-2TD2636B-13/P. Features include screening up to 30 people at a time, mask detection, and more.
- Short-Range Turret, Medium and Long-Range Bullets paired with Blackbody Calibrator: Provides automated voice alarms and Blackbody calibrator improves accuracy up to ±0.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
We’re Here to Meet Your Needs
GATES Security was founded by industry-leading security experts and specializes in emergent solutions designed to provide maximum security and flexibility to our customers. We’re here to support our community in meeting the new and changing health, safety, and security landscape. Call us today to schedule a free consultation. 805-499-6555